What fabric is nylon?
Nylon fabric is the so-called nylon fiber fabric […]
Nylon fabric is the so-called nylon fiber fabric, which is made by drawing nylon material into very fine fiber and then weaving it. Polyamide, the name of nylon, is the collective strength of polyamide fibers produced in China. Wear resistance and good resilience. Can be purely spun and blended for a variety of clothing and knitwear. There are many varieties of nylon, including nylon 6, nylon 66, nylon 11, and nylon 610. The most important ones are nylon 66 and nylon 6.
The characteristics of nylon fabric can be summarized as follows:
1. The wear resistance is the first of all kinds of fabrics, which is many times higher than other fabrics of similar products, so its durability is excellent.
2. Hygroscopicity is a good variety in synthetic fabrics, so garments made of nylon are more comfortable to wear than polyester garments.
3. Lightweight fabric, which is only listed in polypropylene fabric and acrylic fabric in synthetic fabrics. Therefore, it is suitable for mountaineering clothes and winter clothing.
4. Elasticity and elasticity are excellent, but it is easy to deform under small external force, so the fabric is easy to wrinkle during wearing.
5. Both heat resistance and light resistance are poor. Pay attention to the conditions of washing and maintenance during wearing to avoid damage to the fabric.