Textile industry description
1. Chemical fiber "three major" refers to polyester, ac […]
1. Chemical fiber "three major" refers to polyester, acrylic and nylon. Among them, the best wear resistance is nylon, and the best shape retention is polyester. The maximum elongation after multiple stretching is nylon, the best light resistance is acrylic, and the worst light resistance is nylon; The best is acrylic fiber, the best thermal stability is polyester; the synthetic wool is called acrylic; the tire cord can be made of polyester.
2. The main constituent of cotton fiber is cellulose. The growth period includes three periods of elongation, thickening, and transition. The normal mature cotton fiber cross-section is irregularly rounded, and the longitudinal surface is an irregular spiral twist that changes the direction of rotation in the longitudinal direction, called natural rotation. The main properties of cotton include length, linear density, hygroscopicity, tensile strength, chemical stability and maturity.
3. The main component of wool is insoluble protein. Its cross section consists of the epidermis layer, the cortical layer and the middle cavity; it has a natural curl in the longitudinal direction.
4. The manufacture of chemical fibers includes four processes of purification or polymerization of fiber-forming polymers, preparation of spinning fluids, spin forming and post-spinning processing.
5, artificial cotton is cotton-type viscose, artificial hair is wool-type viscose; filament-type viscose is called rayon; synthetic cotton refers to vinyl fiber. Acrylic fiber has the effect of preventing arthritis.
6. The most characteristic of spandex is high elongation and high elasticity.
7. The biggest feature of hollow fiber is its low density and strong thermal insulation. It is suitable for down products.
8. The textile fiber is combined into a fiber from a macromolecule, and roughly undergoes five levels of fibrils, microfibrils, fibrils, giant fibrils and fibers.