Textile fabrics are classified according to the yarn materials constituting the fabric
(1) Pure textiles: The same kind of fibers are used for […]
(1) Pure textiles: The same kind of fibers are used for the raw materials constituting the fabric, such as cotton fabric, wool fabric, silk fabric, polyester fabric and the like.
(2) Blended textiles: The raw materials constituting the fabric are made of two or more kinds of different kinds of fibers, which are made by blending yarns, and have mixed fabrics such as polyester-viscose, polyester-nitrile, polyester-cotton and the like.
(3) Mixed fabric: The raw material constituting the fabric is made of a single yarn of two kinds of fibers, which are combined into a strand, and have low-elastic polyester filaments mixed with medium and long length, and also have polyester staple fibers and low The polyester filaments are mixed and formed into strands.
(4) Interwoven fabric: The raw materials of the two-direction system constituting the fabric are respectively made of different fiber yarns, antique satin interwoven with silk rayon, nylon and rayon interwoven Nifune.
3. Textile fabrics are classified according to whether the fabric materials are dyed or not.
(1), white fabric: raw materials that have not been bleached and dyed are processed into fabrics, and silk fabrics are also called raw fabrics.
(2) Color fabric: The raw material or fancy line after bleaching and dyeing is processed into a fabric, and the silk weave is also called a cooked fabric.