How to distinguish the quality of suit fabrics?
1. See the trademark clearly: If it is pure wool […]
1. See the trademark clearly: If it is pure wool, there should be five contents of the pure wool mark; if it is a blended product, it should have a wool content mark; otherwise, it can be considered a fake.
2. Check the texture: Real woolen sweaters have soft texture, elasticity, no wrinkles, good hand feeling and good warmth retention; fake woolen sweaters have poor texture, elasticity, hand feeling and warmth retention.
3. Burning test: Real wool contains a lot of protein. Take a few fibers from your clothes and ignite it. Smell the smell and look at the ashes. If there is the smell of burnt feathers, the ashes will be crushed with your fingers and it is pure wool; The smell of burnt feathers, the ashes are not crushed or agglomerated, it is chemical fiber fabric.
4. Friction static inspection: Rub the clothes to be inspected on the pure cotton shirt for about 5 minutes, and then quickly separate from each other. If there is no "pop" sound, it is a real woolen sweater; if there is a "pop" sound, even bring Those with static sparks are chemical fiber fabrics.