Cotton and linen products maintenance method
1. Before the first use, you can rinse it once in the w […]
1. Before the first use, you can rinse it once in the water. It can wash off the surface of the pulp and printing dye, and it will be softer to use.
2. It is recommended to clean two to three times a month, depending on your personal hygiene.
3. quilt cover, bed sheet, pillowcase colleague wash is not easy to wash, should be washed separately in a single piece.
4. The cotton products of the towel products are fluffy and the hand feels softer. Therefore, it is recommended to wash separately when washing separately when washing separately to avoid sticking.
5. Any printing and dyeing products are slightly floating, so the fading in the first two to three washing processes is a normal floating phenomenon.
6. During the washing process of cotton products, an appropriate amount of neutral softener can be added to make the cotton products feel softer.
7. When collecting cotton products, please pay attention to clean, dry thoroughly, avoid prolonged exposure, fold neatly, and put a certain amount of mothballs (can not be in direct contact with the product), should be stored in a cool, dry place.
8. White silk products should not be placed in the coffin or placed in a coffin box, otherwise it will cause yellowing.
9. The long-term unused products should be dried in the sun before being reused, so that they can be restored to fluffy.